New Patient Experience
We are so excited that you are taking the next step in your health and wellness by choosing to become a patient at Organic Living Chiropractic.
We offer two types of initial appointments at Organic Living Chiropractic. You can book an appointment that includes an adjustment and a one-on-one consultation with our doctor, or you may book a consult only visit and return for an adjustment at a later date.
Regardless of your appointment choice, you can expect the following at your first visit:
- Warm welcome by our friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Paperwork that helps us get to know you and what you are seeking
- Diagnostic scans to objectively observe your nervous system and overall body function
One-on-One Appointments (approximately 1 - 2 hours long)
- One-on-one consultation with the doctor
- Findings/Results of your diagnostic scans
- First adjustment
Consult-only Appointments (approximately 30-45 minutes)
- We will schedule you to come back for a group report of findings.
- Here, you will meet with the doctor, have any questions you have answered to the best of our ability, and have your diagnostic findings as well as a proposed plan of care presented to you.
- If you choose to move forward with care, you will also receive your first adjustment at this group report of findings appointment.